The White House Office of American Innovation is a new office created by President Donald J. Trump with the express purpose of streamlining and maximizing efficiency in government. Below, an excerpt from the Presidential Memorandum on The White House Office of American Innovation says:
“(t)his office will bring together the best ideas from Government, the private sector, and other thought leaders to ensure that America is ready to solve today’s most intractable problems, and is positioned to meet tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities. The office will focus on implementing policies and scaling proven private-sector models to spur job creation and innovation.”
In keeping with our promise to bring you just the facts, here are the key personnel that will comprise the White House Office of American Innovation.
1) The Senior Advisor to the President – Jared Kushner
2) Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff – Reince Preibus
3) Senior Advisor to the President for Policy – Stephen Miller
4) Assistant to the President for Economic Policy – Gary Cohn
5) Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy – Andrew Bremberg
6) Assistant to the President for Strategic Initiatives – Chris Liddell
7) Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental and Technology Initiatives – Reed Cordish
8) Senior Counselor to the President for Economic Initiatives – Dina Habib Powell
9) Assistant to the President for Strategic Communications – Michael Anton
10) Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff to the Vice President – Josh Pitcock
11) Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary – Rob Porter
In the coming weeks, we will feature these personnel in depth and hopefully gain a better understanding of how the White House Office of American Innovation will benefit our federal government, and by extension, all Americans. Stay tuned!